3 Februari 2009

TAG DARI EN UCEN~~~

siot betul la si ucen nih...suke men tag2 huhuhu...nah amik ko aku pakai hentam aje wakakakaka:-

Rules:

1. Answer the questions below and put the link of the person who tagged you

2. Tag 5 people and let them know by leaving a message in their blog


My idea of going on a date would be - going to the most romantic candlelight dinner and shopping all night long huhuhu

The worst punishment my parents gave me was - I was tied up and my mouth was being stuffed with chillies because I spoke out vulgarities .. : ( that was sad so sad huhuhu

My most extravagant splurge in the last six months is - when I bought my pair of Timberland shoes which cost me RM600 because it’s a limited edition hehehe

If I can have a super-ability, I'd want to have - A pocket like doraemon so I’m able to have whatever stuffs I want from the pocket :)

KL is - full of heavy traffic .. A piece of advice from me to you : Please don’t go KL wakakaka

My influences in life are - the person whom I love the most in whole wideworld :)

I have climbed the highest mountain on earth and found the wisest man in the entire galaxy. And I can ask him only one question. I am going to ask him - ”Hei , Old man how come you reached here first before me ?? wakakakaka

My wishes for 2009 would be that - I wanna find a new job weiiii

Lastly, I'd like to be remembered by - my family and all those people whom I loved very much.

i'd like to tag - too bad no one at all hehehe


p/s thanks to my prend jali coz helping me with this tag hehehe......adios putos

Tiada ulasan: